Whether it’s mid-week after a long day of work and you’re strapped for ideas, or you’re just looking for a healthy meal that doesn’t require a massive shopping list, we have you covered. These San Choy Bows are super easy, versatile, can be whipped up in minutes and are deliciously tasty!
You may add in any extra veggies you have in the fridge and even substitute the pork for another mince type. Each serve contains a massive 40g of protein ensuring to keep you satisfied. They are also low in saturated fat and high in key antioxidants.
San Choy Bow
Prep: Approx. 15 minutes
- 500g pork mince
*Can be replaced for turkey, chicken or beef
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped finely
*Can be swapped for any other veggies in the fridge
- 1 cos lettuce, broken up into leaves
- Heat a tbsp water in a non-stick frypan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mince and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce, reduce heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Spoon mince mixture into lettuce cups and top with capsicum and ENJOY!
San Choy Bow Nutrition Stats
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|