We all love watching the Aussie cricket team flog the Poms, so here is a way to make your weekend all the better! Instead of going for your boring old BBQ or chips, make a share platter to keep everyone happy.
Nachos hosts several great ingredients, such as black beans for bowel health and mince to keep your muscles strong. Here is how you can make it:
1 brown onion
2 cloves garlic
500g beef mince
Smoked paprika 1 tbsp
Cumin 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1 tsp
Nutmeg 1 tsp
Cayenne pepper 1 tsp
1. Dice onion and garlic, fry onto hot pan with olive oil until browned
2. Add mince to pan and brown
3. Add spices and mix well
4. Add black beans
5. Put tortilla chips in pan, layer beef mix on top
6. Dice red onion and tomato, add corn then add to nachos pan
7. Add sprinkle of cheese and cook in 180 degree celcius oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to go brown
8. Peel avocado, dice half a red onion and mix together well. Add lime juice.
9. Layer guacamole onto nachos mix when it is finished cooking.
10. Layer sour cream on top of nachos mix, top with diced chives.